1. Put your jeans (t-shirt, jacket etc.) on a flat and hard surface 2. Set the iron to the maximum temperature adapted to the fabric on which you want to stick the badge.
3. Place your badge, heat adhesive side on the fabric to be glued.
4. Cover with a wet paw (wet cotton preferable fabrics)
5. Apply to the iron by pressing hard for 30-40 seconds.
6. Allow the fabric to cool before handling
For best results it is recommended to iron each side of fabric several times. If your clothing is made of fine or delicate fabrics, operate with great care by adjusting your iron to the right temperature.
Red Chevrolet iron-on patch, iron on.
Dimension of 10 x 5 cm for this model.
Yellow Chevrolet logo patch on a red background with Chevrolet inscription at the bottom of the patch, it is rectangular in shape.
Rectangular mopar performance iron-on patch, iron-on.
Dimension of 7.5 x2.5 cm for this model.
Mopar performance patch written in black and red on a white background and blue circle, it is rectangular in shape.